Better days are coming- the final blog from Max! - TBK in 2024!

Happy New Year from the British Kabayan or in Tagalog we say "Maligayang bagong Taon" Ang taong 2024 ay ang pangalawang taon ko bilang retirado sa isla ng Palawan, at si Chester at ako ay magkakaroon ng iba't ibang karanasan na ibabahagi namin sa inyo dito sa aking blog. Maraming salamat kay Luis para sa mga bagong TBK cartoons!

New Stories!

Friday, May 14, 2021

Better days are coming- the final blog from Max!




After the horrible 10 days of sweet prison life I got out from there for a mini 4 days quarantine at my company quarantine room to complete the 2weeks procedure. But I felt really better when in a place where feel comfortable eventhough it doesn't have 5star hotel facilities.....I had good my hometown food after 10 days of eating dry Arabic food at the hotel....I arranged my things..and made up some place to do exercise and I can go walking..and do things...and after completing my 14 days I'm tested negative..I was allowed to take my second dose of vaccination and completed all my formalities and allowed to get back to my work.... lucky I got 3 more extra holidays for Eid festival.



The sea near where I work and live

I planned something as due to vaccination I fallen sick for complete 1.5 days..on Eid morning I waken had to eat to take my tablets..so went out to take my food..to my surprise I saw road filled with people praying at the morning...the shop owner also praying so I waited for him to complete his prayers at morning 5:30 am...then I got my things and went back made myself ready .... happy to see the sunshine and beach waters back...I hope better days are yet to come.


It's nice to see the birds again
 
Called my family back in India informed them about my health and I felt good after hearing the news my family members all got vaccinated and they are capable of managing themselves and got stock of things and food for next couple of months incase of lockdown there at my state....
 
Awaiting for some good news from Bahrain government to lift up some restrictions after Eid...for those who are vaccinated.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment